About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cross Training!

Body:

Cross-training on Saturdays went wel!
For Cardio:
Stair climber 15 minutes, Arc Trainer for 20, and Biked for 15.
For Strength:
Ham curls (4) 40, Quad extensions (3) 20, Leg Push Squat 3 (90) , Chest Press 4 (25), Tricep Press (4) 20

(8:30 am) Breakfast was a small bowl of oats with ground flax seed ( such a heart healthy fat! Healthy fats help with cell functioning particularly in your brain!) a big ol banana with about 1 T of peanut butter smeared on it. I also had a new greek yogurt called Chobani - I had the plain flavor, which is only 100 calories, 0 fat, and 18 g protein!

(1:45pm) Lunch was a big salad with some hummus, a salmon patty, a small chunck of aged cheddar and a small slice of Whole Wheat bread (all of this happened to be from Trader Joes )

Soul:

Today I am planning on resting as much as I can because I feel a cold coming on and watching the Olympics! I tried sewing up this dress I have to make it fit better but I didn't do a good job- I think I will just have it tailored this week! I also want to buy this awesome black dress I found awhile ago for Jeff's cousin's wedding in september!

0 comments: