About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Busy Day




1/2 cup pumpkin puree
4 egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon +

I mix all that together and microwave for 3 minutes ( my microwave isn't very powerful)

Then on top, a banana , peanut butter, Kashi Heart to Heart ! I haven't had this is what seems like so long!

Some review studying, then heading to the gym, the store, then study study study then Midterm #1 3:30 pm!

Good Luck with Dance Veggie Girl!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Aww, thanks girl!! I just posted on my blog about my showcase this past weekend :0)