About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, September 4, 2008


The cons: I didnt get my check because I apparently never signed the letter of student aid award!
The pros: I signed it, the money will be ready next week! horray for borrowed money!

The cons: the meredith campus gym was closed between 9:30-11

The pros: I ran around campus TWICE plus an extra half mile or so... and walked an extra half mile or so... It felt great, based on timing I ran about 3.5 miles ! (no pain!!) walked another 1 mile total for cool down. I cant wait to build back up to 8 mile runs


Lunch: ( right to left)
-Frozen Alaska Salmon cooked in the pan, with some lemon pepper seasoning . On top is a drizzle of hot sauce, and a drizzle of brown mustard.
-Some left over rice from last night ( 0.25 serving)
-Romaine Salad with cabbage, carrots, romaine, gorgonzola, red peppers, asparagus
-a few Kashi Country Cheddar Crackers (yum! way better than cheez its which I dont even like!)
Big green mug of water

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the yellow, flower-shaped dish! :0)

B_Hlthy said...

Thanks! and Thanks so much for stopping in! The flower plate is from IKEA a few years ago, my sister got me a pack of all different colors.

( I usually dont have cute dishes because we don't have a dishwasher- so I try using the least amount of dishes as possible!)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

IKEA is amazing.