About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Grocery Store!



Here is what I got from the store this morning!! Yah I love having my house "stocked", especially since we are away this weekend... coming home sunday will be like "ahh" instead of " okay gotta figure out what to make with nothing!!" Food: Lots of frozen fruit and veggies to have on stock for quick meals/ smoothies, Powerade Zero ( now that I am running again I will have to rehydrate... when I get to longer (40-60 minute) runs I will go for regular powerade but for now the 2-3 -4 miles don't require too much electrolyte replenishing!
Protein powder ( never had it before so keep your fingers crossed its good!) ... True North Nut mix ( pecans, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, almost-perfect mix- i wish it had cashews)

And some non food stuff... A swiffer!!!!! I also bought ( if you can see on the right) a travel size
hairspray, travel size toothpaste, travel size "Wrinkle Releaser" I hope it works on my dress for the wedding- I want to bring a carry on only so I expect wrinkles!, and Zyrtec ( finally they came out with an OTC for indoor allergies, and to boot- a cheaper generic! i hope this helps with my asthma which is super expensive every month!)

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for grocery runs!