About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I remembered!


I remembered to take a breakfast picture! Maybe now people will actually start reading my blog...

My protein smoothie was about 10 ounces, the other 16 oz I gave to Jeff! I really wanted oatmeal too because I havent had it in what seems like forever!
So I made 1/3 cup oats, with water... sprinkled them with cinnamon and then a teaspoon of that smart balance peanut butter smeared onto the side- I always smear it on the side so I can take a bite with pb or take a bite without. PB is loaded with calories-(that great healthy fat is dense!) not that I am concerned but its more that I could down 5 tablespoons but I really just want to savor the taste!

The most unexpected surprise? I felt adventurous so I took my spoon of oatmeal and dipped it into the protein smoothie -- IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I figured I would try it for the heck of it but then actually wanted to eat the rest of it that way!

0 comments: