About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008


This was my smoothie on top of a 1/2 cup mix of these cereals total. It was like eating crunchy melty ice cream for breakfast.

Smoothie for Two:
1 scoop new protein powder.. i dont know the brand
1 cup 1 % milk
1 frozen banana
1/4 cup each of frozen cherries, frozen wild blueberries, peaches
1 T ground flax
teaspoon-ish of chobani ( there was only a little left!)

On to my response paper for African American Health and a run (maybe on campus ? )

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great smoothie!!

Good luck with your paper; and have a fun run!

Danielle said...

Sounds like such a good smoothie... I'm definitely going to try it... as soon as I crave one, soon it's summer time, can't wait ;) Best of luck with your paper!