About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Update on Laural's Closet Sale

36 shirts 4 dresses 4 skirts 10 pairs of pants 4 shorts

( here it is laid out on our guest bed and all hung up on the closet.. see anything you like...let me know ?)
I still have to go through the yellow basket on top of the closet, and another bigger one in the bottom of the closet.. and I had to hang multiple things on one hanger...
The stuff my sister gave me is cute but she is 5' 2" 110 lb ish and i am 5' 4" 120 lb ish... so it fits except its too short for me... And alot of my stuff I got thinking "oh i will have it taken in" then didnt...and it still has the tags on it

0 comments: