About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blah!






Woke up 45 minutes earlier than yesterday!
Totally messed up breakfast: I accidentally spilled WAY too much baking powder into this (which I didn't use at all yesterday!) ... Look at what came out!

Pretty cool... but tasting like ...well baking powder! It was 1/4 cup organic pumpkin and 1/2 cup egg whites (TJ cage free)... It tasted pretty yucky even after adding cranberries, banana, and apple and peanut butter and sprinkles! I ate all the top stuff then added more pumpkin, salt, some maple syrup and remixed it- much better but still not like yesterdays! blah!

Okay -

Body: REST REST REST!! I know before I said I hated rest days, but I LOVE rest days when I actually feel like I need to rest! I usually have a mental debate over it, which means I am probably not listening to my body!

Mind: Training for work ( CPR certification all day- EVEN though I am already certified in first aid & CPR *B_Hlthy Sighs ). Oh well. So I need to send in my finished paper, read my other new magazine, finish reading Chp 6. of Organic Inc and start slide presentation of it, start slides for Native American childhood obesity article.

Soul:
the good: I am totally excited that I woke up earlier than yesterday, now I just gotta keep it going!

the bad: that breakfast left a BAD taste in my mouth- literally- I hate when that happens because I technically ate enough food but I am totally not satisfied. Haruummph.

the ugly: we are on the last roll of toliet paper- Eeek! Thats what happens when you buy a big bulk package- you never think of it running out. To the store (before work) I go ...

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, hang in there, girl!!!

HangryPants said...

Sorry it tasted gross, but it is pretty silly.

Save the picture. It could win you a kitchen disaster contest. :D