About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dinner for One

I love whole wheat angel hair! In my bowl of angle hair is: chicken, chickpeas, sweet peas, snow peas ( wow I guess I can't get enough of peas today) , goat cheese and parmesean cheese. Salad on the side with goddess dressing = dinner for one ( Jeff had practice for his xmas rock band)

Body:
Cardio: Biked 11 miles, 25 minutes and Elliptical 20 minutes.
Strength: Back, Biceps, Quads

Mind:
I went to campus early enough to really get in some good research and reading- I read through and took notes on 7 research articles in 2 hours! I found "the" article for my presentation and now have to find all kinds of cool interesting "obesity trend" and "food supply" research to back it up/add to it...

Soul:
My returns are made!! I had bought extra ties for Jeff and extra jewelery for this past weekend and it feels really nice to have money back in my account!

Off to read blogs and more research!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Sounds like you're on a roll with "mind" and "soul"!! Fabulous!!

Danielle said...

Dinner looks yummy, I love angel hair too!

Good luck with the work and research, I'm right there with you girl :)

Anonymous said...

I like switching things up and substituting mung bean noodles instead of angel hair.

They're cheap (about $3 for a dozen or so bundles at any Asian food market), they're loaded with protein, and they work well with almost any pasta dish.