About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

similar but different



Today I added some blueberries, just a 1/4 cup frozen and let them cool/ thaw with my steaming pumpkin mix! I added 1/2 cup of Kashi Heart to Heart, 1 small banana ( hence the extra fruit) and peanut butter!

Jeff left for a business trip super early , like 4:30 am to get to the airport so I ended up sleeping in a little. Oh well! Felt nice!

Body: Plan to Rest today, I am heading to campus to do a hard core study session. I might take a nice walk as a break/refresher, or head to their gym. Their gym is sufficient but small, its nice when there is less than 5-8 people.

Mind: STUDY STUDY STUDY ... More specific questions our class came up with for our exam, more on relating diabetes, obesity, blood glucose, and GLUT (yet to come, but glucose transporters)

Soul: My friend Caroline invited a bunch of gals over for a few drinks/ yummy bites- I will head over there, but I have to say my soul is feeling pretty lonely with Jeff gone. I think Jack knows it too because he hasnt jumped on me to take him outside yet ( Jeff's usual morning chore)...

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the addition of blueberries!!

Have fun with your friends; and good luck studying!!