About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

So Far so Good!

I am having a great time! We went fishing for almost 5 hours and I caught 4 ( a sunfish, two perch, one BIG Large-Mouth Bass that we kept and can eat!!! how awesome!)

Dinner last night was soup, which is one of the things I enjoy most at Nana's so it was a great start! With a nice piece of almond spice cake to top it off!

Lunch was a spinach salad with egg whites and a small piece (2 oz) of roasted pork. I also had a few amazing little chocolate cookies for dessert and asked if I could have the recipe!

So far so good... I didnt bring all of my camera loading thing so pics will have to wait until we get back!


Body: Resting today but will most likely go for a walk, yoga too. Fishing was great!

Mind: I am going to have a cup of coffee now and read Nana's Coastal Living magazine!!

Soul: I caught a big fish! I caught a big fish! I caught a big fish! AND..... HOW AMAZING is Jeff's sister. She got me a gift certificate for a manicure for a birthday/thank you ( I helped her for the GRE- I gave her all my study stuff)....

I am SUPER excited to finally get my nails done and with KC too! And it will be perfect to do before Andrea's wedding!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

SOOOO glad that you're having fun!!! Keep it up, girl!!! :0)

Unknown said...

sounds like you're having a GREAT time! hope you continue to =D