About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, November 28, 2008

...and then there was Pie

After we ate, we all did the dishes, sat by the bonfire outside, and then I came in to rest b/c I was exhausted!
and then I saw... the pies! 5 kinds, two apple, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and the best ever Banana Pudding Pie... it was exactly like banana pudding in the form of a pie- with a nilla wafer crust... I had a small slice of all except pumpkin



1 BLOG 023



I slept for over 12 hours! I was soooo tired from all the exercise and knew I needed the sleep- otherwise I would have been up shopping with K C Mo at 6 am.

... it is tradition to have pie for breakfast the next day at Jeff's mom's. So My Black Friday Breakfast
Grapes, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Banana Cream Pie ( fruit and veggies right)
I am not a "crust" fan- so for that apple pie I just ate the filling- Delicious!

1 BLOG 024 
 

I had some coffee as well and we came home I made a nice little snack to keep my metabolism up and going after that big huge "plug" of delicious dinner and pie last night.

Nonfat greek yogurt, cranberry relish, and some banana with flax butter- Up close

1 BLOG 028 This relish is the best thing ever! so glad its a family recipe! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! lots of pies!!!! looks delish! we just had cupcakes, carrot cake, and pumpkin pie...but there were only 4 of us!!!

have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm look at all those yummy pies :)

Anonymous said...

:*) i am so thankful to have "met" you as well!! your comment meant SO much to me, thank you, you are so sweet!! i am thankful that you are there to help me through the struggles i go through =)

i'm so glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

HangryPants said...

Yum for pies! I've never had banana cream pie, but I really think I should. :D

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving! What yummy eats!!!