About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pears vs. Bananas



Breakfast:

Irish rolled oats, with a spoonful of organic pumpkin mixed it, added cinnamon, brown sugar pinch and.. pear slices and banana slices.

I love how the Pear slices are staring down the banana slices like "Whatch you think you doin in my bowl of Oats, Bananas ? Don't you know pears go better with pumpkin oats???" ..banana slice's curl up onto the side of the bowl....
I didn't want them to fight so in comes a spoonful of peanut butter to mediate...


Everyone is peacefully in my stomach now...

1 comments:

HangryPants said...

hahaha - i prefer bananas because i like to mush them up in there.