About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back on Track

1 BLOG 001

I'm feeling good today, I woke up and made Jeff and I smoothies.
Smoothie for 2 Recipe Today:
1.5 c Milk ( organic 1%)

3/4 cup frozen mango

3/4 cup frozen pineapple

1.5 small bananas

1.5 scoops protein powder

1 big teaspoon Smucker's All Natural

I had mine with a little Kashi Blueberry oat cluster cereal. and the other half of the last banana

The plan today, study, exercise (run), lunch, shower, study, study, study, dinner

Thanks to Veggie Girl Vegan who always wishes me a good day- I sent my info to the larabar giveaway so hopefully I will get the goodies soon and feature them!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Aww girl, I'm glad that you're feeling better - and your words are far too kind!! :-)

Happy Tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the running when sick info! I appreciate it!