About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grocery Store

Christmas 2008 009
I forgot I had gotten these frozen sweet potato frites and stopped at Lowes to get sweet potatoes since Trader Joes was out of sweet potatoes!)
Other items: frozen mango, wild organic blueberries, organic bananas, organic fiji apples, organic fair trade bolivian coffee, whole wheat pizza dough ( so delicious and only $0.99 cents), mung bean sprouts, mozzarella cheese ball, marinara, parm cheese, cage free eggs...nonfat greek yogurt!! I haven't had any in about a week (gasp). These bad boys are good for another two + weeks. At $2.99 I have to say they are worth it because when you make it, you have to get yogurt as a starter anyway. True, you save on overall cost but it takes so much time and preparation! Time is worth money too...

I spent $43.

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Faaaabulous grocery haul!!