About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Weird Day

Woke up not feeling right at all... I had No hunger No appetite. Beyond that . I felt like if I ate anything, it would come right back up. So I decided I would go to the gym and maybe workout these excess stress hormones from this weekend ( I didn't get in a good cardio workout over the weekend either so I thought that might be it).... Not it. As soon as I jumped on the elliptical I knew, it was another migraine!
Argh! Luckily I downed some excedrine migraine as soon as I got home from the gym and lots of water and then had some eats..

Body: Not so fun 30 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes on the bike- then called it quits. AS soon as I finished brunch- I meditated. Thanks for the reminder mom! I felt much much better.

1 BLOG 001



1st Meal/Brunch: Salad with red pepper, snap peas, egg white. British Whole Wheat Muffin, Half with 2 egg whites and Healthy Canadian Ham ( yes it really is called that) and then the other half with half an organic banana and Naturally More Flaxseed Butter ( very similar to peanut butter).

Then it was off to campus to study !

1 BLOG 003

Study Break #1 Advantage Caramel Bar. 150 kcal, 11 g protein, NO sugar alcohols, 9g fiber. The caramel was on the bottom not the top, the top layer tasted like a cookies and cream flavor... I don't think there was any caramel in there but it made my mouth water- odd.

Study Break #2 Orange and an Odwalla Super Protein Bar ( I only had half the bar)

1 BLOG 004

Mind: I spent the entire day studying for Metabolism Final on Wednesday. Then after my Study Break #2 Snack I reviewed some of the material for tonight's exam. Final #1 of 2 FINISHED!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!! It only took me 40 minutes of the allotted 3 hours. I don't know why it was so easy because I sure as heck didn't feel like I remembered anything from this weekend except how happy I was Jeff and Nate were okay.

Soul:
One down One to go for the finals- We have a christmas tree decorated and its sooo cute. Its small and fat but its exactly what we were thinking. Jeff is alive. Nate is alive. I got out of my final early enough to stop at the store for some dinner items. I got home to find Jeff pulling in the driveway as well- AND... our friends asked us to go out to dinner to celebrate their lives and a friend finishing school! So I called Andrea on the way and she came out too!! Hooray I love this woman!
Off to Kanki

1 comments:

HangryPants said...

Undergrads seemed especially young yesterday! Good luck with studying!