About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday!

Its Friday!! 

Up early and Jack ran away when I was making Jeff a smoothie for breakfast! He is such a stinker! I used the new "Bella" mixer to make a single smoothie for Jeff. Let me tell you, Is this thing perfect for us or what!?! I LOVED IT! I put in frozen mango, frozen blueberries, banana, peanut butter, and protein powder with organic milk. I was very hesitant that this little guy would really crush up the frozen fruit- however- it blew me away! It made it SO well and SO fast. The best part is that I don't always want a smoothie- so when I use the blender I have to clean out the blender AND the nasty cup that sat in jeff's car all day at work. This saves 50% of that- I mix-in and give him the same cup so I only have to wash once thank goodness!
Thank you Bella Kitchen for making such a great product! Thank you Mom for handing it off to me!

1 BLOG 001

1 BLOG 002
Jeff finished his smoothie while he drove around and found Jack.

On to my breakfast..
Pepperidge Farm 7 Grain Light Style Bread toasted, with 3 egg whites and some hot sauce in sandwich form, Frozen blueberries and mango and some banana with pb. oh and cinnamon!

1 BLOG 003

The plan for today:

Run run run on the treadmill, its too cold outside today! Yoga after.. Look for the jeans for Jeff.. school stuff- see if my loan is ready, see if books are in, change around my schedule potentially...

* I am so glad to have any and all readers, those who comment and those who may not! I hold a special place for those that have been commenting for awhile and I am excited for new readers as well. This blog has given me so much back as a creative outlet, a hobby, a place to give my thoughts, a place to share my life and more. Thank you to each and every one of you that keeps up with my life, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Hope your day and weekend are superb! *

9 comments:

aussirish said...

hi,
i love your blog, its so cute :)
the smoothie sounds amazing!
yeah cleaning out those things are the worst part!
hope you havea great run!

Anonymous said...

i'm thankful to have found your blog! You are really creative with your meals, and I love how you address the body/mind/soul.... truly shows how health is more than skin-deep

Simple and Divine said...

What a stinker, indeed! Buddha looooves to run away... Little shit.
Love Y0U!

HangryPants said...

The smoothies sounds good. I've never seen that bella blender before. It kind of looks like a magic bullet.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

TGIF, GIRL!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

new to blogging, and love your blog! :) it is always so uplifting!

B_Hlthy said...

hi again aussirish! this thing was super easy to clean too! Its fantastic!

Sweetandfit- I truly believe in balancing my whole self in order to keep myself healthy. I struggled in the past with it so much and I find now that this blog helps me remember to fufill all areas of my life!

Juls- love you back! I can't believe your Buddha loves to run away same as Jack - I bet they are long lost soul mates trying to find each other and bring us together! haha

Hangry Heather: It was very much the magic bullet but I don't know if it is a knock off or not- It worked so well! In the store I saw they were roughly the same price so? I loved it!

TGIF VeggieGirl!! Enjoying your break?

DailyGoods: WELCOME!! I always get excited to get comments from anyone. I appreciate your kind words so very much, glad I could be uplifting! Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

that mixer seems super neat & easy to use!

have a great friday!

Caitlin said...

That little blender looks amazing! So funny that your dog ran away, mine hates the vacuum:)