About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday Food Recap


Sat. Breakfast:
1 BLOG 023

Smoothie ( vanilla protein, half banana, blueberries, organic milk)

Lunch:
Arnold Sandwhich Thin , Grilled Chicken Breast with BBQ sauce, Toasted Kale
1 BLOG 001
Snacks:

Peanuts

1 BLOG 003
Drinks:
2 glasses of Pinot Grigio over the course of the evening ( 5 - 9)

1 BLOG 004

That little speck above the glass is ... THE MOON! I am serious! I took this on the outdoor porch and the moon was spectacular. Unfortunately, none of my other shots of it came out. Isn't that funny it came through the screened window!?

Dinner:
Ribs, mashed potato casserole, pinto beans, caesar salad
1 BLOG 006
* I poured super hot hot sauce on the beans and mashed potatoes--- It was okay at first but I couldn't finish either because my mouth was burning! lesson learned ...

Dessert: Chocolate Chip Irish Cream pound cake...
1 BLOG 007

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Mmm, smoothie!! I drink 'em daily :-)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and totally love it.I like the way you captured the reflection of the moon on the glass!

B_Hlthy said...

VG: I know! I started out doing that with pure protein and when I switched I hated it- but the switch allowed me to come up with pumpkin french toast, and pumpkin pie for one breakfasts... etc.

Priyanka: I appreciate your comments very much! I love that you enjoy my blog, AND the moon with the glass- I thought it was pretty cool too!

Anonymous said...

I second Priyanka! The picture is amazing!!

Erica said...

mmmm mashed potatoes! I haven't had them in forever!

The pound cake looks great! I bet it tasted yummy (despite your thoughts!) It was so great of you to bring over a dessert and I am sure everyone enjoyed it.

aussirish said...

great eats :) all looks fantastic...especially desert!
that smoothie looks so nourishing :)

Anonymous said...

hiii
i've joined blogging community today and i hope we could become friends!!

btw where do you purchase sandwich thins??? i cannot seem to find them.. ><

Anonymous said...

Awesome eats! I love smoothies!