About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blended

1 medium Banana
1T ground Flax
1.25 cups 1% milk
1/3 c frzn blueberries
1/3 c frzn peaches
1/3 c fzn cherries
1 scoop protein powder 23 g protein, 110 calories (I miss my pure prorein, it had a much less chaukly protein taste)

I started blending then added four (total) ice cubes one at a time through the top cap. I love my blender, it was a present from my mom and dad but I know it's not super expensive.

Off to run on campus ( there is a chil in the air that reminds me Fall is starting, it makes me happy that the opportunity to run is extended until late morning, and evening too!

My birthday is in 6 days!!! I want to hang out with friends at the football game, have a massage/nails spa day, dinner with Jeff...

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great smoothie recipe!!

So exciting that your birthday is coming up!! Hooray!!

Happy Wednesday!!

Danielle said...

Happy early birthday!!!!

P.S. Love your first assignment, looks great :)