About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bowl of Texture

Body:
Early Sunday morning Circuit Training! Got up early so I could study, and hang out ( aka watch football)

Elliptical Warm Up 10 minutes

Strength: Back, Biceps, Abs 20 min

Cardio: Biked 2 miles, 5 min

More Elliptical 25 minutes

More Biking 8.5 miles 25 minutes


Wowza that felt great!

Bet you havent had this Vegetable for breakfast....?
I came home and was starving after all that exercise! I thought about function of my fuel:
I want some whole grains, protein, antioxidant fresh-ness... So I looked in my fridge and saw leftover spaghetti squash, cabot cottage cheese, and the ick yogurt...and the other half of my banana I had before the workout ( not pictured sorry)


As I ate this I was completely satisfied because of ALL these textures...

Crunchy Kashi Heart to Heart
Smooth Creamy Clumpy Yogurt and Cottage Cheese
Spicy Cinnamon
Mushy Sweet Banana
and.. Spaghetti Squash ( noodley..? )
The yogurt and cinnamon served as its "dressing" and I squirted some honey on it too.
How delicious, seriously, i loved it!
Off to another busy day

0 comments: