About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

good advice for anyone

Go out exploring, today, and you are bound to find a few pleasant surprises. Whether you just take a walk around the block or you book a flight to some faraway country, there are new people and places for you to get to know better. You're curious right now, and the same old same old will not satisfy you. When you get out of your element, your creativity gets a boost, and your attitude gets a makeover. Happiness comes when you are getting acquainted with new things.

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Lovely advice, indeed!