About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grey's Anatomy is Back Tomorrow People!

Body:

I went to the gym to get some super strength training in- Back ( lat pulldowns, and rows) Biceps ( flat bar curls, dumbell raises) and a 3 mile treadmill run- 23 minutes total, then 15 minutes on the elliptical as a "reward" /cooldown ( i default to the elliptical way too much)

Mind:


Lots of intense thinking today, about how much studying/paper writing/researching I need to do! Class was great- I do not present my article until november so I have lots of time- even thought I already have lots of good background articles! I am presenting on Native American Health and Nutrition and The Built Environment on Reservations...


Soul:
I love couch.... I love couch... I love couch... now I just have to decide on and purchase chairs or a chaise and an ottoman. And paint!

I had a smoothie for breakfast and for lunch I had a South BeachLiving Kung Pao Chicken, for snack I packed Kashi Cheddar Crackers and was way too rushed after my assignment due today, the gym, grocery shopping, and group meeting to take pictures of any of it!

Here is my dinner:
I was craving eggs and toast! 1 egg, 2 egg whites with fresh veggies too- mushrooms and green pepper- with some hot sauce, fake cheese and the HUGEST STRAWBERRY known to man. Perfect! There is something totally satisfying about this meal for me. It is so strange because I despised scrambled eggs when I was younger!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!

Breakfast for dinner too?! My fav! Good luck with your upcoming work, try not to get too overwhelmed... comon' you're one whole year older now, you can handle it :)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

So glad that classes are going well - hang in there with the workload!

LOOOOVE giant strawberries :0)