About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yum


Cloud of Cottage Cheese on a Kashi Go Lean Blueberry Waffle, on top a bed of frozen unsweetened blueberries melted slightly. Surrounded by banana slices dressed in their most favorite attire: natural peanut butter. * not to forget the drip (maybe half a teaspoon) of maple syrup.

i.e Yum


Studying for Nutrient Metabolism section 1 done, 5 more to go
Lit Review Done, though I have to compile works cited sunday-ish
Gastronomical Me 2 page reflection ( 1 page down)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Omg, your breakfast pictures are almost mean. I just had a bowl of cereal :(. Haha, glad you enjoyed it. TGIF!

P.S. I'm not sure it ever went through so if not... very happy belated birthday!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oh my, that breakfast is STUNNING!!!

Good luck with your work!!!

Unknown said...

can i say yum? YUM!!

B_Hlthy said...

Thanks faithful readers! I have "found" myself again in my "old" breakfasts!
Glad you like them too!