About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Body:
Excellent workout , despite pain in BOTH knees now.

Super Strength: Chest ( incline press, basic press), Shoulders ( lateral raises, Triceps (overhead extensions and pulley press-downs) , Abs (Roman Chair Straight Leg Lifts 3 sets of 10).

Cardio: Elliptical with alternating resistances 35 minutes, Biked for 8.5 miles in 20 minutes ( I did the random hill mode and man was I sweating! HR 160-170!

Mind:
Check out the postings from earlier, todays Nutrient Metabolism class was all glycolysis ( but that will not be on exam 1.... ) I finished up the rationale section of my lit review and now I have to edit my section of articles for the body .... yet I cannot download the word document because I did it on campus and saved it as a docx file. I am considering just re-writing it now based on my printed copy but Grey's Anatomy just started soo.....

This week I have a Lit Review due Monday, A Reflection Paper AND a Mid-term Tuesday, and Exam 1 Thursday for Metabolism class! Yikes!

Soul:
It felt great to donate some money to Make a Wish and have ice cream with Jeff, I also was happy about having dinner out of the way so I could not be crushed for evening relaxation time.

I am now stressed yet again because of... health insurance problems.. yet again.. no i apparently ow $800+ for a doctors visit that should have been covered, I may have to pay for "double" coverage because my past coverage wont terminate before my new coverage... and I have already spent so much time and money on this Stuff! UGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes sounds stressful! hope everything works out...

the coldstone you had earlier sounds so YUMMY!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, hang in there with the knee-pain, assignments, and excess stress!!! Stay strong!!!

HangryPants said...

Hi! I am new to your blog, but just wanted to say hi! Looks like a great blog and I'll be back!