- Okay not really - I am referring to the angel hair noodles I had for dinner and how my first post of the day was "blah"... the second was "ergh"... it could only be followed by something along those lines!
Whole Wheat Angel Hair, Rottissere (sp?) Chicken , Easiest Tomato Sauce ever ( I put in one big can of diced Fresh Market tomatoes with italian herbs, and one big jar of TJ Marinara). Yum!
I am doing an "accomplishments" post because I need a boost and that usually tends to do it:
- Emailed Paper in to professor
- Laundry- Mine
- Laundry-blankets and sheets
- Laundry- put away Jeff's cuz it was in MY way! hee hee
- Swept all the floors
- CPR Training/Work ( although turned out to be pointless I should still get paid)
- Found Cliff Z-Bars in oh so festive Spooky Smores ( totally had it at the library-Yum!)
- Finished Chapter 6 ( my portion of our group presentation)
- Took detailed notes to transcribe to Powerpoint for Chp 6
- Read all the Oct. and half of the Nov. Women's Health Mag.
- Deposited Mom's check at the bank ( Thanks Mom!!!Cant wait to see you!)
- Stopped at Andrea's and got her mail, took it up to her kitchen
- Cooked dinner
- Blogged! I love blog writing, its just such a great activity
- Hooray For Toliet Paper !!!!!!!!!!