About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Battery Exhausted

Oh this title is so metaphoric!
Last night I went to Jeff's hockey game and caught up chatting with a friend on the phone before the game started AND read more of WH magazine waiting for him after they WON!!! Jeff scored the 8th goal and I totally saw it! ( sometimes i have a hard time figuring out whats going on during the game, that little puck goes so fast!)

Anyhow, I was exausted when we got home! And... the last check up on my car ( from the shady car dealers that ALWAYS mess up my car and I only keep going back so they fix what they mess up. Long story short, they told me last time my battery while not start once the weather gets colder. ??? I am now always concerned my car just won't start!


and... I went to take a picture this morning of breakfast and "Battery Exhausted" popped up on the screen. My last camera had its docking station- so when I went to upload photos I also automatically charged it. Well, this one is different- the usb directly connects to the camera but you have to disconnect the battery to charge it on the charging station.

Oh well, time to recharge for everyone I guess!

Breakfast I made another attempt at pumpkin filling with much less baking powder and a little baking soda -- ( which in Adv. Nutrient Metabolism we talked about how it helps reduce lactic acid build up in your muscles - will make a separate post about it)

Poofy Pumpkin breakfast was pretty much like yesterdays unfortunately. Fortunately it was much less "baking powdery" so a little better! So I added:

-Unsweetened Coconut flakes (reminded me of Madison at Follow My Weigh)
-Peanut Butter
-Half Banana
-Blueberries! ( i have missed them! )
-Strawberries

Hooray for improvement!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for recharging!! :0)