About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Breakfast


I mixed a half packet of Simple Harvest oatmeal, with a 1/3 cup of Uncle Sam's Cereal (whole bran flakes and flaxseeds YUM!)- added water and heated it up for 1 min 30 sec- Delicious! Half a banana, with Smucker's org. p.b! A TJ greek yogurt with some thawed blueberries

Lazy day.. all the running and walking and reading this week- I feel very tired!

Body:
Yoga -definately!

Mind:
Research
Soul:
Yoga
And I got a new magazine in the mail! Runner's World! Can't wait to have enough energy to read it.. ( going to the coffee maker now...)

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I too received Runner's World!! Hooray!! :0)

Rest up, and enjoy your Friday!!