About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hmmm



This will be quick since i did my Body.Mind.Soul recap earlier ( I did yoga this evening and Jeff is coming home early from work tomorrow and we are doing yardwork together!! After the morning shopping with KC!!


Dinner:

WW Rotini
Homemade Sauce posted yesterday
Asiago Shredded
Veggies with Hummus!

The orthopedic gave me a new anti inflammatory and I tend to eat more of a high-protein, low carb diet - so i had pasta tonight in hopes of getting in some extra glycogen stores for a fantastic run tomorrow morning (hoping for 7-8 miles) before shopping, yardwork, class, manicure, packing, leaving for the beach! If I don't get it in no biggie, I can run after yardwork/before class or just at the beach.. Jam-Packed day tomorrow...


We are now going to watch The Bourne Ultimatum ( we havent fully seen The Bourne Supremecy but saw the bourne identity when it came out years ago... hope its good!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Good luck with your new eating plan and with your busy day tomorrow; AND have fun tomorrow!! :0)

Enjoy the film!!