About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scrambled Egg Whites ( Egg Whites Only and BetterN Eggs Brands)- 1/2 cup
I added leftover dinner from last night( just one S. Potato slice, with crumles)
A mini TJ Whole Wheat tortilla


And... Frozen fruit thawed in the microwave... Strawberries, Blueberries and Mango- I added (1/3 cup) Uncle Sam's Cereal for fiber and flax-


I enjoy Uncle Sam's Cereal because it has whole bran flakes and whole flaxseeds- I can take the time to grind up the flaxseeds as I chew, which makes me eat slower and enjoy the meal more!

Flaxseeds are more "bioavailable" when ground- ( they WILL come out in your poo if the seeds are not ground b/c they are somewhat indigestible). Way to learn something new about your poo!


Getting ready for the Ortho knee appt...

The health insurance I have now should cover it no problem- however I have an outstanding bill apparently of $364 for my first visit for my knee for some reason- I have to now call UHC to re-process the claim again Sigh.. which means a higher phone bill too ..




4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Best of luck with your appointment!!!

Danielle said...

Wishing you the best of luck at the doctors!!!!

Zesty Cook said...

breakfast sounds yummy - I do agree with you on the whole flax seeds. Good luck with your knee appointment.

zesty

B_Hlthy said...

Oh thank you so much everyone for the wishes!!!

I appreciate your thoughts, I love having a "blog-community" of friends.. It makes me feel so wonderful, i cannot express it in words.