About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday!

The two men in my life sure are adorabley mushy with each other aren't they ?







Banana's Foster Stuffed French Toast For Two ( take 4)
I used real eggs this time- 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 1/4 cup milk... whisked until super frothy. Slightly toasted bread, dipped then put into a hot pan, sprinkled with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.. Delicious! ... Then I scrambled the eggs in another pan.. Took out the french toast, sliced banana into the pan... turned off the heat and flipped em after a few seconds ( based on smell)

Yum- Jeff officially loved it!

So I didn't exactly have lunch because I woke up at 10, went to the gym, came back and then made "brunch". Worked with Jacob 1-4, then got home and had a slice of cranberry mango bread with peanut butter as a hefty snack.

Body:
Bike 10 miles at the gym 23 minutes
Yardwork mowed the lawn and trimmed all the hedges ( my arms and hands are so sore from that! ) It took me a good hour+.
Walk w. Jeff and Jack 30 minutes



Yoga 30 minutes




Mind:
Read some of Jacob's programming etc. for work during the week.
Suduko!




Soul:
Yoga and walking with Jeff was definately the highlight! I collected pinecones with Jacob and painted with them, and played with fake food-
Desperate housewives now!!

Dinner:
So... I started out making "Taco Salads" ground turkey meat, with black beans, onion, tomato, red pepper, green pepper with taco seasoning in pan.
I burnt the first tortilla and nearly started a fire, so I went in to get more and the lettuce- well i found the lettuce going bad and another bag of cut up sweet potato fries that needed to be cooked by today! So.... I threw the fries in the oven instead of the tortilla... Well then I thought I would make "chili cheese fries" only like "taco salad sweet potato fries"...

So I layered the fries with the cheddar, the meat and veggie and beans and then added extra salad stuff around it. Plus a big scoop of non fat greek plain yogurt (TJ)!
YUMMM!!! with extra hot sauce and some lentils too.
SO FULL!

1 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

That French toast keeps looking better and better!! :0)