About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday!

Body:
Heading to the gym right now (8:08am), I am prepping myself for early workouts since I will be running tomorrow morning and then thursday morning at 8 am is the 8k Turkey Trot!

Mind:
Early workout means I can spend most of the day getting my metabolism paper started!

Soul:
I have hated being unable to workout. I love movement, and exercise. It is such a big part of my life that being sick was a double negative because I was forced to rest for a week - I know it sounds silly to most people. When your body adjusts to running 10-13 miles in a workout though, NOT exercising is just as hard on top of feeling crappy.

I am planning on leaving class about 5:00-5:30 so that I can head out to my parents, however, if I have to stay for the whole class- I am not sure if I would head out at night- which will mean I head to campus to run then drive out to my parents tomorrow.

Breakfast:
I decided on this banana just to fuel my workout at first, but then realized I HATE eating two breakfasts- I won't be hungry for lunch and then i have to eat late... etc. So I had a Thomas' Light high fiber English muffin ( Thanks Melissa!! She gave us an extra bag of them) with pumpkin butter and Nonfat greek yogurt (plain) but I added frozen blueberries to it last night..


Happy Monday to All!!!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Have fun at the gym!! I know it's been hard not to work out, so please enjoy!! :-)

Oh and those blondies from your previous post??? DIIIIIIVINE!!!!

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better! i can't wait till i feel like that about working out!