About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Study Snack! I could feel my blood glucose dropping as I was writing about ... blood glucose! How odd!
I haven't had one of these in what, two months? So yummy!

Dinner!
Jeff made me egg whites (2) with crumbled turkey sausage and cut up fresh bell peppers. I had some inside a mini whole wheat trader joes tortilla (deliciously chewey and only 50 kcal!) and a scoop of cottage cheese (friendship- i like their whipped better but cant find it anywhere) to cool off all the hot sauce i squirted everywhere.. This was only about 200 calories, so I was happy knowing I was making..

Banana Bread! Dessert- a slice with pumpkin butter and cottage cheese.

It totally does not look fantastic but it TASTES fantastic! I used an edited version of the Vegicomman (spelling?) Lower Fat Banana Bread...
Scrumptious



My paper is more than halfway complete, with references already read and in there too and I already know the second half of material I just need to get it in there! woohoo!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

VEGANOMICON RECIPES ARE THE BEST!!!

Good luck with the rest of your work!!

HangryPants said...

The banana bread looks fab!

Good luck with your work. And I didn't even think of Marge Simpson with my post title. You must have been rolling your eyes! hahaha

Anonymous said...

good luck w/ the paper!