About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

I uploaded (downloaded?) my ipod with new songs so I couldn't download the pictures from breakfast-

I had a delicious Banana, Strawberry Pineapple smoothie
1.5 cups organic 1% milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1 large banana
1 scoop protein powder (chocolate)
1 teaspoon peanut butter

And I had a slice of banana bread with some added flaxseed!
( I will download photos whenever I get home to clean!)

Today's To-Do List :
I am off to campus to finish up my Metabolism Paper
Maybe get some work done on the other papers/research projects I have
Some shopping ( a running shirt for cold weather)
Pick up my 8k Turkey Trot race packet
Clean Up the house a little
My parents arrive this afternoon
Dinner with Jeff, my parents and my brother and his girlfriend

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oooh, that banana bread sounds divine!!

Good luck with your to-do list!!

Anonymous said...

have an awesome time with your family!!