About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bustle Hustle of Thanksgiving Eve

The library on campus closed at 12 ! Argh, I thought I would have until 1-2 but oh well, I finished everything for the paper except the conclusion because I had to leave.

I grabbed a zone bar for pre-shopping lunch- picked up my race packet, found some great running clothes for cold weather and then came home and cleaned the floors, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen , put away all kinds of stuff.

Tropical Oats

My post shopping lunch was a bowl of oats with pineapple, coconut and banana.

Now its off to dinner with my parents! Hooray they are finally here! We are going to this delicious italian restaurant!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!