About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Body:
Run: 3.2 miles - I did an easy pace at 8 minutes, then did some speedwork at 1 minute intervals of 6:20 minutes/mile... it felt fantastic!
Biked: 6.4 miles
Elliptical: just to cool down- for 5 minutes

All cardio today, took a break from strength training since I lifted yesterday.

Mind:
Class lasted 30 minutes but I worked after lunch on my project due friday (2 hours) and final touches on my paper due today (30 minutes) and read the sources for my paper due wednesday (2 hrs) - I have lots of studying for my final in one week, and lots for my final in 11 days!

Soul:

It feels so nice to have that paper done ( I found out I did the citations correctly but in the wrong style.. oh well).... I love when dishes are done, I hate when they are just piled in the sink- so that is definately nice! I have to figure out this job thing, I think it will take me awhile. I am most excited that Jeff finally went to the doctor today, he has been sick for what seems like 3 weeks straight and I had it in the middle of that and felt horrible! I needed meds immediately- so I am finishing my last does tomorrow and he went today and sure enough, got the same meds. So it was nice getting to spend a little unexpected time with him and hopefully he will start feeling better soon too!

and I love running..did i ever mention that?

0 comments: