About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's a wrap

1 BLOG 016

1 BLOG 017

Lunch:
Tilapia Filet with mustard and a pickle on a whole grain tortilla, side of veggies- spinach and peppers

1 BLOG 022

Pre Class Snack: Odwalla Super Protein Bar - I had most of it but brought the rest home so I could take a photo of it. These bad boys are 21% organic, have 220 calories and 16g of protein! I think they are absolutely delicious and taste like good food should, not like a protein bar with sugar alcohols...

Dinner:

1 BLOG 018

Stir-Fry!
Grilled Chicken ( perdue chicken without hormones and raised in partially cage free hens)
Trader Joes Organic Green Beans and TJ Bell Pepper Mix (frozen and thawed in microwave)

Sauce: Lite Soy , Tbs Peanut Oil ( I don't buy this, I actually drain the oil from the Smucker's natural peanut butter I get and save it in a jar for occasions like this), Hot Sauce ( texas pete) and some of the General Tso's sauce I got a few weeks ago.

White Rice ( which I have never liked- not because it is starchy or lack of fiber- I just never liked it. Along with mashed potatoes, something about white food never sat right with me- I always wanted color and if something was white it should be sugary sweet. I know, I'm an oddball)
- i made it because I know Jeff wanted it and he is sick! I used a whole wheat tortilla but I did have a teaspoon of rice
stir fryin...

My bowl: 1 BLOG 021

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looove bowl meals!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love that wrap idea! Your dinner looks great too!

HangryPants said...

I love those Odwalla bars and with so much protein they keep me full for hours!

Your dinner stir fry looks so tasty.