Run.. 36 minutes. knee still weird, not painful , weird. That is the only reason why I would still run is because its not "painful". Just strange
Repeat from last night because it was SO GOOD! YUM YUM YUM.
Salad, the other half of the chicken, sweet potato and apple, toasted kale with s & p. A little goddess dressing. Perfection.
The house still doesn't "look" super clean, but I swear I am exhausted from everything. It smells clean, and its much better than before. Here is a run down:
- Got rid of about $600 + worth of clothing. Now that estimate is what it cost when I bought them.... now all of this is probably worth about $200. Not pictured is a pile I am sending to my sister, and also a big ol pile of clothes that I will see if any of my friends want. Ah... it feels so good to get rid of stuff!
- Swept all the floors ( always gives me a problem with my Asthma)
- Mopped the Kitchen, and Bathroom
- Pledged the living room, hall, bedroom floors.
- Did 4 loads of laundry (and counting)
- Cleaned the kitchen (counters, stove, microwave, sink)
- Cleaned bathroom, shower, sink, toliet etc.
- Re arranged my closet
- Put away all my summer clothing despite yesterday's high of 63 .. and..
- Re arranged my "room" ( our third guest bedroom is my wardrobe
dressing area and since the semester began, it just kept getting messier and messier. It feels SO nice!)
- Gym- run 4 miles +
- Returned DVD, I rented Fred Claus. I thought it was pretty funny but it didn't get good reviews I guess.
sigh, my feet are exhausted
I did not feel like standing up to cook anything. So I got this South Beach Living frozen pizza for one a week or two ago on sale. I think these taste pretty darn good and they have the right amount of protein for me. I used to make frozen dinners ALL the time because my brother didn't really want me cooking (:-P Matt!) ... I think he feared I would burn the apartment down... well anyway, what I enjoy about them is they are portioned , you know exact calorie count in your "entire meal" without counting/adding up etc. *Note to self post about weight loss programs**
There are definitely things I do not love about frozen dinners: sodium, added preservatives, chemicals, fat, taste, quality. I just prefer the taste, protein, and veggie contents of South Beach stuff. Anyway, I was in the mood for pizza but needed/wanted a protein rich dinner.
There it is with the last of the salad mix
And the night is not over... We are heading out to celebrate our friend's birthday after Jeff gets back ( should be any minute). HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!
Dessert: No pudge with half organic banana, pb, extra nonfat greek yogurt, and a splash of reisling