About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dining Hall Day






So I worked on my paper on Minority Health most of the morning and into early afternoon, I was sooo hungry so i ran over to the dining hall but wanted to take it home with me so I could take a photo!

Here is what I took home:
Box #1:
Salad with mixed green and hummus base
Olives
Carrots
Cucumber
Mushrooms
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Kidney Beans
Chickpeas
Grapes
Strawberry



And... Box#2Meatloaf. I do not know what possessed me to get meatloaf, other than it was the only protein option really ( the luncheon meat looked gross and in case you can't tell, I am not a fan of lunch meat either)...and I knew Jeff would like it if I didn't! I only had a couple bites, it was good but I knew it was super high in fat and I didn't need the calories from fat- the salad was delicious and I put in WAY too much hummus so it filled me up very well. I put it into the fridge for later!


Mid Afternoon Coffee: with a splash of organic cream and brown sugar!
This helped me finish my 5 page paper due tomorrow!

0 comments: