About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

French Toast with Warm Peaches, Strawberries and Cherries

1 BLOG 003

Egg White French Toast, I used the leftover batter for scrambled eggs (mostly whites) and frozen Peaches, Strawberries and cherries (heated up in a separate bowl). I used cage-free born free eggs and Newman's Own Double Fiber Bread-

1 BLOG 002

Delicious!

Jeff and I had the exact same plate. I am usually not as hungry as he is but this morning I totally was!

Body:

I might go for a run or the gym but I also might do a new DVD I got- I am SOOO EXCITED to try it.

I saw the Cardio Pilates Danielle at Around The World mentioned the other day. I was so close to buying it when I saw Dancing with The Stars Cardio next to it- You learn the Mamba, ChaCha, Meringe & Salsa. I decided on the Dancing with The Stars and I will get the Cadio Pilates in January maybe when I get some more $$$.

I have been really wanting to get a new dvd for home.... just because sometimes I like to get in a workout here but NOT have to drive out to the gym and back.

I will for sure let you know how it is!

Mind:

Reading more of my never-ending book that I really enjoy. Sigh.

Soul:
... we have some plans to go shopping for his family, and stop in to see his neice and nephew run around the football field at Jeff's alum. stadium.

I slept in... and needed it! My muscles needed it from this week of circuit training with Jeff. ( We did jumping jacks, crunches, or side to sides whenever the other one was lifting the weight- it was a great workout- we were always going!) The reason why I mention it here is because I am so happy that Jeff and I spent time together in that way this week. I know how much Jeff wanted to get back into exercising, so it makes me happy that he is happier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum that french toast looks so good!! And woohoo for sleeping in!! :D

Your frosting recipes worked out perfectly!! Thanks so much for them! I may have to try the pig pickin cake one day too =)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Delish breakfast.

I OWN THAT SAME DVD!! Looove it :-)

Erica said...

Glad you got to sleep in today! That French Toast looks just wonderful! A side of fruit makes every meal better!

Anonymous said...

after seeing this you inspired me to make french toast for breakfast :)