About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, December 19, 2008

shhh its a secret

My feet are EXHAUSTED!! I had such a great time shopping with my mom- we shopped ALL over the mall including Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Coach (!!!!!),then grabbed a snack: we split a pretzel and a lemonade. In that bag is a present for Momma Mo (Jeff's Mom) but I had a big heavy bag with a present for me in it.. NO PEEKING! You can't see it until Christmas! ...
1 BLOG 016
Then it was off to Kohl's, Target, Linens n Things, Marshalls, REI, Toys R Us, and finally...to Panera Bread for dinner!
1 BLOG 018
Phew..1/2 Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup and 1/2 Fuji Chicken Salad and a baguette roll. Asbsolute favorite you pick two combo. I had such a fantastic time and can't wait to head to my parent's christmas day! I helped my mom with what to get Jeff for christmas- he reads this so i can't write it on here- but I wanted to get him it and I know he will use it and I think he will really like it! *I might use it a little too!*

Before my mom got here I ran to the grocery store and grabbed some stuff for the next few days we are in town. I made myself a quick wrap for lunch: whole wheat wrap, goat cheese, purple cabbage, organic spring mix, shredded chicken (marinated in an "eastern carolina BBQ" sauce I make from scratch.
1 BLOG 013

I had cooked extra chicken but didn't use it in the chicken salad recipe a few days ago. It was perfect because it sat in the Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce for a few days and got all nice and juicy. YUM! Its a vinegar based sauce with hot sauce etc. Its my own secret recipe...

1 BLOG 014

My mom is on her way home now, she got tons of shopping done and I'm so happy we got to come back and have panera for dinner with Jeff ( we brought back some for him and for my dad too!). I am ready to start my weekend with my Jeff.

Body:
lots and lots and lots and LOTS of walking, carrying packages, searching through stuff... fun... but tiring

Mind:
lots and lots and lots and LOTS of thinking and direction giving and catching up with my mom and deal finding

Soul:
lots and lots and lots and LOTS of fabulous fun times with my mom. I talked to my dad too and he is feeling better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that salad from panera! delish!