About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lunch


1 BLOG 002

Chobani Blueberry
Salad with:
green beans (frozen organic heated in the microwave)
leftover Salmon (from Kanki last night)
little rice and veggies (from Kanki)
some Goddess Dressing

Half of a whole wheat wrap with some of the salmon.

Body:
Run...5 miles... 41 minutes. Woohoo!

Mind:
Studied, Studied Studied for Metabolism Exam tomorrow afternoon!

Soul:
I love running

I had so much fun doing the taste test stuff! and it was a nice break from studying, I made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen and Jeff gave Jack a bath. Because Jack ran away :-( but came back an hour later and smelled worse than awful!

Put a new wallflower in some kind of christmas noel scent-

Did some domain searching for a new blog site. I want to be able to make sections for recipes, nutrition course info, exercise info etc.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the festive plate and the new wallflower!!

Good luck on your exam tomorrow!!

HangryPants said...

Yay! I am glad you enjoyed your run.

Pasta bake looks good.