About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pasta Bake

Pasta Bake:
Here was my ingredients:

Box of Whole Wheat Organic Pasta

2 jars TJ Marinara

1.5 cups Thawed Frozen Spinach (from TJ)

Sargento Cheese ( I did handfulls, probably about 1.5 cups total)

Butterball Turkey Sausage- It tasted more like hot dogs than sausage- not very good in my opinion but i thought I would give it a try. Yet another sausage I dislike.

1 BLOG 003

I cooked the pasta according to directions, added sauce, added cheese, sliced up and added sausage. Baked at 350 for 30 minutes.

Out of the Oven
1 BLOG 006

Up close

1 BLOG 007

I always want pasta for dinner on the days I run... but usually runners eat pasta the night before. I wonder what's up with me prefering it after. Hmm..

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Comforting!!

B_Hlthy said...

Thank you Thank you Veg!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love that pasta bake!

Erica said...

hahahah this post is just perfect (see my blog). You rock! This looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Pasta is comfort food to me. Mmmmm. PASTA!! =)

Anonymous said...

I think I haven't had this dish since I was a little girl! Pasta and grated cheese -- YUM!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS YUMMALICIOUS!!!

btw I love your long comments ;)!

-Mads

Caitlin said...

Wow this looks so good, and leftovers would be equally as amazing! Perfect for crazy final exam weeks:)