Leftover Pasta and Tomato Sauce with Chicken
Accomplishments: ( in an attempt to make me feel more positive about getting a rude response to a job.. )
- I finally heard back from the organization I was interested in Volunteering with, turns out they would like me to help with marketing and potentially here on my blog and elsewhere in the community in addition to teaching nutrition classes!! WOOHOO-I have to read through some materials they sent but I am excited!
- Started My Pre-Packing List (I found this Day of The Week notepad at a craft store recently. I have used it for foods/meals we have that week- but it works well for this too!)
- Gym- Run 5 miles... toes are now hurting... I am icing as I type
- Took out the materials I needed and started to make one of "jeff's" gifts- I have made him something each year and I knew exactly what I wanted to put together... I will take a pic for after xmas!
- Wrapped a few presents
- Made Chocolate Bourbon Truffles ( post to follow)
- Made Toffee Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies ( post to follow)
- Cleaned out the Fridge ( blech!!! but phew! and YAHH! at the same time.. it was gross and now its not nearly as gross.)
- Talk with Mom about lots of stuff
- Bank Errands
- Dancing with The Stars Latin Cardio Dance DVD! (Veggie Girl is this the same one you have? ... I didn't realize until now there is more than one!)
Review of DWS, Latin Cardio:
I liked it! It wasn't a great cardio workout for me- I need to run a good 5-10 miles for that. So for beginners that are looking for a good cardio dance, I would suggest it. I really enjoyed it! I did the warm up and then all 4 of the dances and then most of the toning workout. I broke a light sweat and was actually confused a couple of times . The mutitasker in me was also baking cookies at the same time, so I had to pause, run in the kitchen, then run back and unpause and start again! I am looking forward to doing it again so that I can get some of my "dance moves" back! Get my "mojo" flowing again if you will. I haven't danced since college and I could tell I was way more rigid and fumbly than I used to be!