About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One of my Favorites

1 BLOG 005

1 BLOG 006

Dinner: One of my favorites! Boneless, skinless chicken breasts with whole wheat pasta, hunt's garlic and onion tomato sauce

Salad: TJ Champs Elyse, Red bell pepper, mushroom, snap peas and Goddess Dressing

I saute the chicken in the pan with some pepper, salt and a dash of parm cheese... While that cooked on low, I boiled the pasta, drained it, then tossed in the sauce into the now-empty pan.

Dessert:
1 BLOG 008

No Pudge , using the single mix method- Genius!
Added in banana, peanut butter, pumpkin butter and extra nonfat greek yogurt!

Body:
4 mile run, 10 minute elliptical cool down

"ahhhh" this is me sighing because it felt fantastic!

Mind:
Paper #2 done, worked on Paper #3 due friday, lots of studying this weekend while my sister will be enjoying herself in paradise..

Soul:
Done with classes for the semester!!!
Woohoo!

Oh I wish I could be going to my sister's 30th birthday party in paradise this weekend! I could not afford the $700. Had I worked this semester as planned, I would have been just fine. Unfortunately, I could not and I know she will only turn 30 once but I can't go bankrupt for it as much as I want to!
Plus, I have finals on monday and wednesday and that would just not be easy to relax on the beach with a Pina Colada when I need to memorize metabolic pathways and research methods!

In the past seven days I have done yoga twice and run on 3 of the days. I feel FANTASTIC. Incredibly balanced. I love it!

I rented movies specifically for Jeff- "Stepbrothers" which we just finished watching after dinner & during dessert. We totally turned the lights out like a movie theater, and now its time for Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer from 1964!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your dinner and dessert look amazing!!!

Caitlin said...

Dinner looks amazing...and love the no pudge additions. YUM!

Anonymous said...

lol, a beautiful beach with a pina colada + studying just does not work! thats too bad you can't make it though =(

no pudge brownie and pumpkin butter - ooh bet that will be yummy!!

oh yea i left a comment earlier but i don't think it went through. thats so awesome you saw that BL person!!! can't wait to see the finale!!

Lee Lee said...

I love your dessert-PERFECT COMBO!!


(and i'm a long fan on those italian inspired din-dins as well!)

have a beautiful day !!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I want that dessert!!

Hooray for yoga!!

B_Hlthy said...

It was sooo tasty! And the no pudge was totally a mid-movie decision- I swear it is more satisfying than expensive desserts at a restaurant!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am SO glad to hear you are enjoying what I write! I will be adding you to my blogroll if its okay as well!