About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sicilian Bacon Cheddar Pizza, Whole Wheat

Pizza #1 ... it got a little crispy but it was still delicious

1 BLOG 001

Pizza #2..Much better

1 BLOG 011

Dinner:

The pizza:
whole wheat dough from trader joes, sicilian sauce ( made earlier this week ), bacon crumbles, reduced fat mexican cheddar. Both were gone in about 2 minutes. Glad you loved it Jeff and Andrea !

I had this and then another slice of the #2

1 BLOG 012

Lunch:
Chicken Salad leftover and a slice of #1

1 BLOG 009

Body:
Run 4.5 miles, 36 minutes total- before lunch ( elliptical while reading a magazine in the evening- 20 minutes)

then ... I went back to the gym in the evening to meet Jeff and so strength training. I swear , we make such a great team!! I have so much fun- we lifted shoulders (flyes, side extensions?), biceps (hammer curls), triceps (kickbacks, dips), abs, chest (incline). Time: 1 hr !

Mind:

no job yet... im struggling.. two places were no longer hiring. not sure what to do yet. suduko.

Soul:

I did mine and jeff's laundry and ironed everything- i never iron.

My mom is coming to town tomorrow ! WOOOOOHOOOO!! I can't wait, so excited to go christmas shopping with her all day!

I found a TON of christmas presents today-

Andrea came over to share in the pizza-ing. She is one of my most favorite people, I <3 her dearly

And... I will leave you all with the best soul filling experience of the day,

1 BLOG 006

love our brown-dog Jack...

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Mmm, crispy!!

You and Jeff DO make a great team.


Love Jack!! :-)

Erica said...

Jack is a cutie ;) Sounds like you had a fabulous workout! I love whole wheat pizza dough! I can't wait to get my mixer back so I can make my own! We had fake pizza tonight ;)

Anonymous said...

Your dog is too cute!

I love TJ's pizza dough! Both of your pizzas look delicious!

Have a great Holiday!

HangryPants said...

the pizza looks excellent! Have fun with your mom!