About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Banana Almond Maple Oats

Breakfast:

1 BLOG 005

Steel cut Quick Oats (from Trader Joes $2.29 for 17 servings)
organic banana ( it seriously fell that way in the bowl too)
I put a sprinkle of slivered almonds, a drop of maple syrup right in the middle and peanut butter all around the banana.
I also had a little of the smoothie I made for Jeff... milk, protein powder, pb, frozen mango, frozen pineaple and frozen strawberries.

I love how the snowman want to get all their stick-hands on my bowl!! Isn't that cute! The placemat is from Target (last year ).

the plan:
Body:

Run in the morning, strength training in the evening with Jeff!

Mind & Soul:
to be determined
I meditated yesterday after my 40 minute yoga session and I swear it was like waking up to a new day after! Felt fantastic.

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Cute plate & scrumptious oats!!

Happy Thursday!!

Caitlin said...

Love your cute place-mat:)