About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Smiley Face

Good Morning !

 1 BLOG 043

 


Totally Plain, Totally Happy. There has to be something said for enjoying oats for how they truly are. No seasonings, spices, mix-ins, whatevers.  Just plain old oats in their true form. I wanted to appreciate oats for who they really are.

Irish Style Oats: 1/3 cup , A little Uncle Sam's with Flaxseed, Mix with Water, Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes-  Quick, Simple, Delicious!

Banana Mouth with Peanut Butter Teeth

Peanut Butter Nose

Chobani Plain Eyes


Off to Study. HAPPY WEEKEND to All!! Have fun christmas shopping or final-studying like me or basketball watching like Jeff or whatever you may be up to!

4 comments:

HangryPants said...

So cute! This just boosted my mood.

Feel free to dine with me this evening.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Such a happy breakfast!! :-)

Good luck studying!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, love your smiley face! Have a great day!

B_Hlthy said...

Heather: sorry it will have to be another time.

VeggieGirl: thanks! It was happy!

StrongandHealthy: hope you had a fantastic day too!