About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Update to Thursday

It has been such a cozy, cuddly movie watching week I guess-  Jeff and I have watched:

August Rush- interesting concept but a little hard to believe... B

How the Grinch Stole Christmas...jim carrey is fantastic and what great artists that put Whoville together... A+

A Christmas Story... its a classic... A-

Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer... oh my, the 1964 version will never get old in my opinion A++

Stepbrothers - hilarious at times, a little odd at the end.. . A

Tropic Thunder- We were lost at the opening credits but then finally got into it -Such a great cast!... A


I swear, we never watch this many movies. Especially me, I cannot sit still for two hours. I even started writing during a few of them and I had to take breaks too. I am just such a multi-tasker that to not do anything else is so weird!

Anyhow- last night we finished Tropic Thunder and I wanted chocolate alllll week so I finally bought this guy yesterday when I returned Stepbrothers.

Yummm

1 BLOG 002

0 comments: