About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

Check out my attempt # 2 at Chocolate Chip Irish Cream Pound Cake  I did last night for this afternoon!

Let me know your opinion if I should top it with powdered sugar , a rum glaze or a citrus glaze !! I get emails with all the comments so I will see em!

I also did a version of Veggie Girl's Blondies- mine had Bourbon, Toffee and Marshmallows! Check it out here: B Healthy's Bourbon V.G Blondies

My plan for Saturday: head to the gym for short cardio/strength session, store to get a few necessities, head over to Jeff's parents for more family fun.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

THose blondies just sound so gooey delicious that I want some so bad!! Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

i definitely think u should do a glaze!! maybe rum? citrus sounds good too =P

Erica said...

I vote powdered sugar! Appeals to a wider crowd! Have fun today girly ;)