About Me

My photo
I am currently working on a Master's Degree in Nutrition and requirements for Registered Dietician R.D. I plan to run my first full marathon in 2009. This blog is about everything I learn, eat, and do along the way. Cheers!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday!

Aside from a not so good day at work, I had a FANTASTIC strength and stretching session today. I did all of it at home with my weight set and yoga mat/dvd... I love my yoga cd but I do wish I could transport my college yoga professor here. I took yoga 1 and yoga 2 in college for credit and LOVED it!

Breakfast "The Halves" : a little less than 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 banana w. 1/2 Tb of pb, 1 and 1/2 egg whites.. Coffee on the way to work with a splash of milk and a tsp sugar.. This breakfast held me over until exactly 11:50... I was so suprised b/c Im usually hit by hunger at 10:45-11 and hungry until 12 but today felt great! Perfect hunger level for lunch

Lunch: 4 oz grilled chicken in a whole wheat wrap w/ a dab of hummus, red cabbage, and raddichio... a dannon immunity light ... and half a banana with pb.

Dinner: WW Linguini tossed in some chobani plain yogurt, asparagus, mixed veggies and chicken sausage (I am not a fan of any kind of sausage and i was hoping so badly i would like this kind but no )

Dessert... i made a fruit salad with mango, an apple, and a kiwi.. Yum!

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

the blog is looking great :D